I need to be thinner and prettier and nicer and less depressed because I suck
how did the telephone propose to his girlfriend?
he gave her a ring
i always want boys to like me but the second i find out a boy likes me i feel uncomfortable and i distance myself from them
" I’m not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain and be ashamed of things you think are wrong with me
" Here is how the internship scam works. It’s not about a “skills” gap. It’s about a morality gap.
1) Make higher education worthless by redefining “skill” as a specific corporate contribution. Tell young people they have no skills.
2) With “skill” irrelevant, require experience. Make internship sole path to experience. Make internships unpaid, locking out all but rich.
3) End on the job training for entry level jobs. Educated told skills are irrelevant. Uneducated told they have no way to obtain skills.
4) As wealthy progress on professional career path, middle and lower class youth take service jobs to pay off massive educational debt.
5) Make these part-time jobs not “count” on resume. Hire on prestige, not skill or education. Punish those who need to work to survive.
6) Punish young people who never found any kind of work the hardest. Make them untouchables — unhireable.
7) Tell wealthy people they are “privileged” to be working 40 hrs/week for free. Don’t tell them what kind of “privileged” it is.
8) Make status quo commentary written by unpaid interns or people hiring unpaid interns. They will tell you it’s your fault.
9) Young people, it is not your fault. Speak out. Fight back. Bankrupt the prestige economy.
this comes from the top rope.
I pretty much hit reblog on this after point 1 alone.
the sunset was beautiful tonight
OH MY GOD I THOUGHT THIS WAS A FLAG PHOTOSHOPPED ONTO THE SKY ARE YOU KIDDING ME
guys complain about girls making duckfaces while posting selfies where they’re biting their lip and squinting lookin like they’re tryna read something in size 3 font lmfao